Friday, October 12, 2012

My Favorite Things: October 2012

Hey all,

I loooveeee October.  October is when it starts to get really nice and cold.  There is also football, halloween and so many more fall related things that I absolutely adore.


These are my favorite things for October.  I love the sparkly loafers as well as the Free People black tulip shirt.  They both will go great with anything. (I have a photo of the black shirt on a hanger down below because I didnt think this photo did it much justice). I thought I'd throw in "the Perks of Being a Wallflower" because it was a great book that I loved a lot and I needed a pop of color. :)


I really like candles too so I thought I would throw them in as well.

Woooo October!!!

T.

P.s. If you would like to know where anything is from feel free to ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment